Thursday, January 7, 2010

Animals in Winter Song

This is such a contagious song..... I find myself singing it all day once I sing it in preschool.

I have a bunch of animal puppets that I use, I pick one puppet at a time and hide it until the song says, "what does this animal do?" Then out comes the puppet and he talks and tells the kids a little bit about himself, how he survives during the winter and then he lets the kids ask some questions about him. Sometimes they are silly questions, but it makes for a fun time!! We could do this all day and the kids would be happy and entertained. What is it about puppets that kids love so much? Happy Singing!!

Animals in Winter Song

Some animals in winter sleep, sleep, sleep.

Some animals in winter eat, eat, eat.

Some animals in winter fly away...

What does this animal do?

Use winter animals puppets and pull out a different animal each time you sing it.

3 comments:

Deborah Stewart said...

Aaaah! That is a really cute song! I love it and your enthusiasm as you sing it! That makes it even more fun.

Unknown said...

I'm trying to figure out the gliches!! Thanks for being patient!

Wende said...

My computer won't open the video segment so I can hear the song. Any suggestions?